- Fire Extinguishers
- All the fire and safety equipment you need available under one roof
- Fire Safety Training Courses
- Fire Risk Assessments
Fire safety legislation is our business, so we understand it as well as you understand your own. Bringing Right Action on board gives you valuable benefits – confidence that you're always compliant with all the relevant laws, such as the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005, and freeing up time to get on with running your own business.
We'll also make sure your fire safety procedures comply with this legislation and maintain your fire extinguishers in accordance with the British Standards Institute Code of Practice set out in BS 5306. We'll supply all the necessary documents too, so when you're faced with a fire safety inspection you can clearly demonstrate a responsible attitude towards fire safety in the workplace. That's even more things you don't have to worry about! What's more, we operate an out of hours service to make sure you have our support when you need it most.
All our extinguisher servicing work is undertaken by fully-trained BAFE certificated engineers who can provide fire safety advice together with quality, product-led solutions.
All the fire extinguishers we supply are backed by third party approvals that define manufacturing quality, performance and durability in service. Look out for a BSI Kitemark or LPCB approval, as well as a CE mark where applicable.
The size or type of your organisation doesn't matter – we can tailor our fire extinguisher maintenance package to be a perfect fit for it. We already look after commercial premises, the public health and care sectors, schools and colleges and nursing establishments. No matter what you do, you can rely on us to provide services that are backed by BAFE certificated engineers using quality products at competitive prices backed up by a fast and efficient service.
- FREE fire equipment check and fire safety advice
- Annual fire extinguisher installation, commissioning and maintenance to BS 5306 Code of Practice as defined by the British Standards Institute
- Disposal of old fire extinguishers
- Fire safety training
- A complete range of fire extinguishers, fire protection and safety products
Right Action Ltd is one of the UK's largest independent stockists, trade distributors and online retailers of huge ranges of fire protection, safety, spill and security products.
From a central warehouse in North Lincolnshire we supply customers across the UK with all manner of quality fire protection equipment at very competitive prices, much of it available for next day delivery throughout our region. Furthermore, our service vehicles are well-stocked with a range of fire safety products too, including extinguishers, fire blankets, and associated safety products.
All of that means that we can be a one stop shop for everything concerning fire and safety that you are ever likely to need:
- Fire extinguishers and fire protection products.
- Fire safety signs and other safety signs (including emergency escape and hazard signs).
- Smoke alarms and carbon monoxide detectors.
- PPE (Personal protective equipment).
- First aid kits and first aid products.
- Hazardous storage cabinets.
- Security safes and fireproof cabinets.
- Absorbents and spill control products.
- Spill kits.
- High-security locks and fittings.
It's an unbeatable product range no other service provider can match. Speak to your Right Action engineer, or contact our customer service team on 01724 747230 before you buy from anywhere else.
Fire Risk Assessments are formal documents prepared for non-domestic properties reviewing a building's fire risk and making safety recommendations. At Right Action, we are able to make a referral to an independant fire risk assessor who is fully qualified and experienced in the field.