- Fire Extinguishers
- Fire Alarms
- All the fire and safety equipment you need available under one roof
- Fire Safety Training Courses
Fire safety legislation is our business, so we understand it as well as you understand your own. Bringing Right Action on board gives you valuable benefits – confidence that you're always compliant with all the relevant laws, such as the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005, and freeing up time to get on with running your own business.
We'll also make sure your fire safety procedures comply with this legislation and maintain your fire extinguishers in accordance with the British Standards Institute Code of Practice set out in BS 5306. We'll supply all the necessary documents too, so when you're faced with a fire safety inspection you can clearly demonstrate a responsible attitude towards fire safety in the workplace. That's even more things you don't have to worry about! What's more, we operate an out of hours service to make sure you have our support when you need it most.
All our work is undertaken by fully-trained BAFE certificated engineers who can provide fire safety advice together with quality, product-led solutions.
All the fire extinguishers we supply are backed by third party approvals that define manufacturing quality, performance and durability in service. Look out for a BSI Kitemark or LPCB approval, as well as a CE mark where applicable.
The size or type of your organisation doesn't matter – we can tailor our fire extinguisher maintenance package to be a perfect fit for it. We already look after commercial premises, the public health and care sectors, schools and colleges and nursing establishments. No matter what you do, you can rely on us to provide services that are backed by BAFE certificated engineers using quality products at competitive prices backed up by a fast and efficient service.
- FREE fire equipment check and fire safety advice
- Annual fire extinguisher installation, commissioning and maintenance to BS 5306 Code of Practice as defined by the British Standards Institute
- Disposal of old fire extinguishers
- Fire safety training
- A complete range of fire extinguishers, fire protection and safety products
We can also arrange the installation and maintenance of emergency lighting and wet and dry riser equipment through our approved service partners.
Fire alarm installation and maintenance
An effective and properly-maintained fire alarm is the first line of defence for your premises, quickly alerting staff and visitors if a fire breaks out.
Current fire safety laws make it plain that employers and landlords have a legal duty to make sure all fire safety equipment is maintained in efficient working condition. This is where a call to Right Action will keep you not only safe but also within the law.
Fire alarm survey and installation
At Right Action we provide a full installation service for standalone fire alarms covering all of your premises. This service includes a FREE site survey carried out by our qualified engineer. They will advise and quote the best cost-effective fire alarm solution for the building. What's more, we guarantee our installations and equipment are installed in accordance with the latest industry standards and Codes of Practice.
Servicing and maintaining your fire alarm
If you already have a Fire Alarm system, our annual service and maintenance is just what you need – either as a standalone service or alongside your annual fire extinguisher service and maintenance arrangements.
Booking your fire alarm installation, servicing and maintenance with Right Action Fire gives you access to a company offering all this:
- Extinguisher and fire alarm installation, service and maintenance by BAFE certificated engineers
- Fire extinguisher commissioning and installation to BS5306
- Unbeatable fire and safety product range in stock
- Out of hours installation and service of fire equipment can be arranged
- Fire Safety Compliance Training Courses
- Part of a national fire protection group
- ISO 9001:2015 accredited
Right Action is part of Fire Protection Centre Ltd, one of the UK's largest independent stockists, trade distributors and online retailers of huge ranges of fire protection, safety, spill and security products.
From a central warehouse in North Lincolnshire we supply customers across the UK with all manner of quality fire protection equipment at very competitive prices, much of it available for next day delivery throughout our region. Furthermore, our service vehicles are well-stocked with a range of fire safety products too, including extinguishers, fire blankets, and associated safety products.
All of that means in practice we can be a one stop shop for everything to do with fire safety, storage protection that you're ever likely to need.
- Fire extinguishers and fire protection products.
- Fire safety signs and other safety signs (including emergency escape and hazard signs).
- Smoke alarms and carbon dioxide detectors.
- PPE (Personal protective equipment).
- First aid kits and first aid products.
- Hazardous storage cabinets.
- Security safes and fireproof cabinets.
- Absorbents and spill control products.
- Spill kits.
- High-security locks and fittings.
It's an unbeatable product range no other service provider can match. Speak to your Right Action engineer, or contact our customer service team on 01472 358222 or 01724 747230 before you buy from anywhere else.