For over 10 years we have carried out numerous fire risk assessments for companies up and down the country. Now, for the first time, we are making our forms available free of charge to all our customers. Simply click on the form you would like to download and start using them. We recommend the whole set, you might as well - they are free! If a password is required use "rightaction".
Download your free forms here:
- Fire Risk Assessment (main form) *NEW!*
- Fire Risk Assessment Review form
- Specific Hazard Identified
- Daily Fire Safety Check
- Weekly Fire Safety Check
- Annual Fire Safety Check
- Deficiency Report
- Fire Extinguisher Checklist
- Staff Induction Form
- Staff Training Record Form
As part of our service to you, our customer, we have produced a range of FREE Fact Sheets covering a range of fire related issues.
We've trawled through the legislation and summarised the facts in one or two pages. Think of each Fact Sheet like a briefing – giving you the information you need, quickly without any sales blurb or techno mumbo-jumbo.
If there's more information you need and can’t find it here, please email us and we will try and help you.
To view them you'll need Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded free from here.
- Fact Sheet No. 1: Choosing the right fire extinguisher
- Fact Sheet No. 2: Fire extinguisher servicing
- Fact Sheet No. 3: Class F fires and Wet Chemical
- Fact Sheet No. 4: The role of the Fire Marshal
- Fact Sheet No. 5: Fire Precautions regulations
- Fact Sheet No. 6: Fire Risk Assessment fact sheet
- Fact Sheet No. 7: Good housekeeping
- Fact Sheet No. 8: Fire training
- Fact Sheet No. 9: Making an Emergency Plan